Filled Under:

How the Iphone 6 Plus Will look In your Hand

The release of Apple's iPhone 6 is what everyone talking about at this moment. Everyone is dying to get their hands on the phone or for android fans just to see how it compares to the galaxy.

As an apple fan, i am more worried about the size of the iPhone 6 plus. (Releasing two 6s different size is a brilliant marketing idea) I highly dislike the size of the galaxy 4. I think it's simply too big. Android users look like they are carrying a flat screen TV with them when walking with their phone. That is just my opinion though :) However i was more interested in the size of the iPhone 6 plus.


Arstechnica.com was awesome enough to release a paper template to show us the actual size of the phone which is believe is perfectly fine. Not too big, still can fit my pocket. I am impressed. Can't wait...